Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time to get off my butt and write

Hey everybody!
Its been awhile life has been a little crazy the last 2 weeks. I am going back to school In the spring so there has been all sorts of stuff to do Apply as  a student, study for my placement tests, take the placement tests apply for financial aid, meet with a councilor.
Woo it has just been crazy!
Things are going good though, I even got a new computer for school its a Mac Book Pro, Purple of course. And now I am just going through the learning curve of switching from a PC to a MAC.

Anyway Things have been so 50/50 for me with my Habits and Goals I will be posting this next months Habits tomorrow but let me tell you it is hard to change your bad habits!
 I did not walk everyday but I have been rollerblading a lot and have started to notice my legs firming up-huba huba! ;)
Then with the eating healthy thing.... Well lets just say I gave myself one to many free days!
The not chewing my nails, 100% SUCCESS!! I now have long nice nails. Granted I have to keep them polished so I don't pick at them but hey tricks of the trade ya know.

We are still working our way up to running consistently but while I learn to like it, or at least convince myself that I do. I run at least once a week and walk or rollerblade the other days.
Mike even got his own pair of rollerblades to help support me and make it a little more fun- what a doll eh?    XOXO

2 comments:

  1. If only your dedication could rub off on me! XOXX Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! It sounds like you are doing great!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete