Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Devil has taken a break from his work to personaly follow me around!!!

Hey Everybody!




Well today was my first day jogging (Due to the rain yesterday) and let me tell you running is the most Awful thing when your out of shape and the Best most stress releasing thing when you are in shape.


Today was no exception. As I was running I felt as if I was going to throw up and die-AT THE SAME TIME!


It was a good thing Mike was there or I would have given up, he just kept saying "You can do it! Lets make it to that trash can, okay now that tree". I hated him then ;) but now I am really grateful! I need someone to kick my butt-Thanks Lover sorry about the glares XOXO.


Also as if the first day was not emotional enough as you all know I quit smoking about 4 weeks ago with NO CHEATING!!! Today as I was running and already hating life someone drove by and threw a still burning cigarette a few feet in front of me Oh boy I could smell it!


Mike laughed at me as I used the more hateful vocabulary that I have acquired over the years, and continued to wheeze and run.


But I made it and all is fine! :)


After I was feeling so FIRED UP-(as by brother-in-law Troy would say), that I turned on the Wii Fit which instantly told me it had been 264 days since the last time I had logged on and not only that I missed my goal that I had set up for myself back then, But I had also gained 5 lbs since me last weigh in! -More hateful vocabulary was then directed towards the Guilt striping peace of lifeless technology that I was using.


Perhaps that should be my next goal/ habit to unlearn some of the vocabulary I have picked up over the years.....


So any way once I was done expressing my feelings to my Wii and did 20min Rhythm Boxing to show it who was boss.


Mike so sweetly made me grilled chicken and green beans for dinner which would have been amazing if my Mother-in-laws chocolate chip cookies had not been staring me down the whole time!


No I did not give in, but boy was I grumpy untell the made a swift escape to my bedroom and let me tell you out of sight really REALLY helped.


Well tomorrow is a new day and with you as my support and Mike to kick my butt I know I can do it!!!


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. You Rock! Keep up the good work and thanks for all of the great advice! I haven't even started to tackle the exercise thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work! Thanks for all of the great advice you've given me. You're my hero--I haven't even started to tackle the exercise thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Ashley! It sounds like you are doing a great job fighting old habits. I am so excited for you! I love reading your blog. It always makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete