Sunday, September 13, 2009

Taking it up a Notch

All right well week one went well, Not one day did I cheat on Chewing my nails, I missed 2 days of walking, and I messed up Three days with fast food. DAMN YOU BK!!!! They have those hott taisty fries! However I did better then I thought I would have. Now we are moving forward to Brisk walk Jogging still 2 miles but if we are having a good day and really feeling it then we will go 3. Thanks to my Brother Bup I was talking to him and he was very suportave and gave me some suggestions. He is a runner and he looks great. Like I said it is so motivating to see these people who are doing it and feeling great I WANT THAT!!  This week will be much better as far as food gose I have my  meals planed out for this week. I am setting myself up of sucsess!
Here we go! I feel like eye of the Tyger should be playing as you guys read this, to get you as pumped up as I am! Oh well I can atleast hear it in my head ;) 
Today I had a bad I want to smoke day but I rode it out and did not give it. It was a momentary thing and now I am fine. 4weeks without hooray!
Love you All thanks for reading my blogs and giving me feed back! You are my suport group! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ash! I'll be rooting for you, girl! Now if only I could get myself motivated..... Storm

    ReplyDelete