Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Myan Stacey's Next Victim!


Today was the birthday party of my nephew Justis.

He choose to have it at the Mayan restraint at Jordan Commons in sandy.

It was a big group because we have a very large family 36 people were there to be exact.

Allot of funny things tend to happen when your out in public with a big family but this one was for sure Blog worthy.

We were there quite some time before we got our food and drinks due to the size of our family, My little sister Stacey was sitting next to me as we got our food Stacey's was one of the first one to come out it was a cheese quesadilla as food was still being passed around she Begin to scarf hers down, Half way through she made a face and said to me "I ordered a Chicken Quesadilla!" I said "Stacey they clearly said that was a cheese Quesadilla" all of a sudden she got this oh shit look on her face she looked at me and said "Oh crap I ordered a Chicken enchilada!" She had forgotten what she ordered and gotten some one Else's dinner-and eaten half of it! :)

There was an empty chair in front of her so she tried to subtly scoot the plate of half eaten food over to the spot and pretend it was not her who made the mistake as the waiter called out "Who ordered the Chicken enchilada?" as he brought it over to her he looked at the empty seat with the half eaten Cheese Quesadilla and said "Whats up with this?" Two tall Ice cold Beers in I just started to laugh and tell the Server the whole story. He took the plate of food-With angry eyebrows and set it on the tray. A few moments latter from a next table down we heard

"Where is my Cheese Quesadilla?, I have not gotten my Quesadilla!" The Waitress had no clue because no one had told her and Mr Angry eyebrows had left without the food.

We overheard her tell the person in a confused voice that "It appears that someone has eaten half of it mam, we will have to get you a new one"

By this time I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up, and Stacey is looking peeved and slightly embarrassed.

"What happened?" I asked her. Defensively she spouts "I was Starving and we waited SO LONG! When the food got here I was pumped and forgot what I ordered. Everything just sounded good!"

After telling the whole family I thought it was my responsibility to tell all my friends through this blog ;)

Poor Mayan! Who is going to cover the cost of that half eaten Cheese Quesadilla? WHO?

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. To the lady that never received her quesadilla, it sadly had happened to me too but at the Cheesecake factory everyone received there food except for me everyone was almost done. My Chinnese chicken saldad went two booths down. So rude of me to ask the waiter where my salad was too he gave me angry eyes as if it was my fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah for someone who earns there money off tips some of them sure can get grumpy like we cant see your angry eyebrows. I just love the picture I found to post with it! :) He he she is going to kill me!

    ReplyDelete