Thursday, September 3, 2009

Now that is an Interesting Idea!!!! Good one Steve!

Today at work while performing my behinds the scenes duty's my coworker Steve and I were joking around with how we could make some extra money.
The suggestion was made by Steve to make a Emo book of poetry.
I laughed but then we started talking about it, I could easily write the cheesy sad stuff today's Emo child craves, Steve would be in charge of Marketing research as well as providing guidance to me with my poems (Spelling).
Its a fun idea but with the right steps I really think we could pull it off!
Here is the $100 question would it be marketable enough to have a publisher interested?

What a great place to start! I have ALWAYS wanted to be a writer-In big part due to my love of reading. This would help give me experience, and (maybe if things went according to the dream) get some extra money so I could finally go to school and get started on my English Major!!!!
That would be AMAZING!!!
You never know if you don't try, and with Steve I believe if I was serious he would be as well!
Wish me luck I think I am going to give it a try and see if it is for me.

As far as day to day life is concerned DON'T EVEN ASK ME ABOUT MY DIET AND EXERCISE GOAL!!! (Seriously emotionally out of control)
Still not smoking! -Boo-yeah!!!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. You do need the spelling editor. On the other hand, since it is phonetically correct - anyone can read it - even Molly! Diet, schmiet! Just try to eat healthy and cut out the high fat and junk. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he oh me and my phonetic spelling! Yeah I find the hardest part is getting myself up and out there working out. I need to get going but Im going to start slow walking and Wii Fit. Maybe someday I will be able to run again ;)
    Thanks for the support I just have to remind myself that if I mess up today I just have to start over tomarrow-NOT QUIT!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete